Hope Haven’s vocational training programs provide residents with the skills they need to re-enter the workforce, gain confidence to succeed, and become economically independent while maintaining recovery. Our vocational training programs also provide services to the community. Training programs include:
- Catering: Hope Haven catering provides full service catering for weddings, special events, and business meetings. For more information contact Marc Lipson at email@example.com or 704-372-8809 ext. 274.
- ServSafe®® Certification classes: ServSafe®® is a registered trademark of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, and used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association. The ServSafe® program is recognized by professionals internationally as the industry’s standard of excellence in food safety. It is also one of the programs recognized by the North Carolina Division of Environmental Health as being approved for two educational points on health inspections of food service establishments. This certification improves the employability of Hope Haven clients.
- Commercial Laundry: Residents learn specialized laundry skills in fabric care, operating a commercial press and proper delivery service. Hope Haven provides linen services for many local caterers and rental companies. Personal laundry services are also available for a nominal fee. For pricing and more information please contact Mike Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-372-8809 ext. 278.
- Food Service: Food preparation of over 400 meals per day.
- Building and Grounds Maintenance: Interior and exterior building repair such as replace furnishings, re-paint rooms, learn small engine repair and HVAC skills, grounds keeping, plant propagation, and landscaping services.